.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 11, 2005

 

How To Become An Internet 'Rainmaker' With 5 Simple Steps!

Dear Fellow Infopreneur

My friend Jo Han Mok asked me to share this 5 simple steps to become an
Internet Rainmaker with you.

by Jo Han Mok

I snigger to myself when I think about the success one of my coaching clients
has achieved. I created a simple website from 'scratch' that is currently bringing
him over 150k a year.

And guess what? It's a niche that I have absolutely no knowledge in.

Specifically, that niche is Real Estate Investing.

What makes this even more interesting is the fact that my client:
* Is completely clueless about Internet Marketing. He can't design a website, and even has difficulty with Microsoft Word.

* Is unknown in his niche (was is a probably more accurate term as he's pretty famous now.)

* Has a day job, so he has hardly any time to devote to his Internet business.

What he does have though, is his own unique system for making money off Real
Estate Investing, which is why he could afford my consulting fees.I can still recall
our conversation which went like this..."Jo Han, I'm paying you big bucks, what
kind of results can you promise me?"


"I told him, I can't make you any income promises, but I assure you if you
follow what I say, you will get results.
"Ok, great!"
Following that, he did as he was told, and in 3 months, his website started
pulling $12,000 a month, and this figure has been growing ever since.
So how did I go about engineering my client's success with these seemingly
'impossible' circumstances?
It was simple. I simply STUCK TO THE BASICS.
Step #1: I Identified What The Market Wanted.I didn't leave anything to guesswork.
I didn't try to act smart and think if they 'needed' anything. I snooped
around in forums, checked out the competition, and found out what was
giving this target market stomach ulcers and keeping them awake at night.
Step #2: I Engineered A 'Warp Speed' Product Creation Model.
I told my client to leverage off other people's resources so that he could
get a product done with minimum effort, and we also engineered continuity
into this product so that he could have steady, dependable cash flow
every single month.
Step #3: I Created A Killer Sales Letter.
It wasn't enough just to write well. I had to speak the "Real Esatate" language.
I spent time immersing myself in the jargon, the 'lingo' so that my copy was
as emphathetic as possible.
Step #4: I Automated The Website.
This enabled my client to work 'on' his business instead of working 'in' his business.
All he had to do was to focus on promoting the site.
Step #5: I Introduced An Affiliate Program.
There was only so much he could 'sell' by himself. By using 'performance marketing',
he could duplicate himself and leverage off the efforts of other people with no cost
to himself. And basically that's it. Now he even has a nice sized list, and he's making
even more money on the backend through joint ventures and running endorsement
mailings. (This is not included in the 150k he's making from the site, which makes his
total online income a year probably 200k or more.)
So what's my point?
My point is anyone who is reading this article probably already knows the
'5 step formula' I mentioned above, and if you have this formula at your
fingertips, you can literally become a rainmaker in any niche.
Go make some rain! Discover how now
Jo Han Mok is a frequent guest and featured speaker at Internet Marketing
bootcamps and conferences on subjects such as copywriting and Joint Venture
Marketing. Check out how he can help you 'Unlock Your Internet Empire' together
with Ewen Chia and Marlon Sanders at: click here
To Your Success,
Lucjan Roczniak
www.internetmarketerstools.com
click here

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?